Giant Schnauzer PuppiesAs our grading system becomes more fine tuned, the quality of our dogs improve. This is simply a matter of fact since we strive continually to improve each generation. The majority of puppies we produce now could do well in the conformation ring. The truth is that not every dog that becomes a champion is worth breeding. Obviously a Champion has been evaluated by experts and has been determined to possess exemplary qualities. The Champion must now be evaluated in my breeding program. This is a critical step to improving the next generation. If the dog is not improving the next generation, he/she will not be bred again. It is also true that a dog does NOT have to have a championship title to justify that it is worth breeding. Occasionally I find I have a fabulous girl that simply does not enjoy the spotlight.
Our Grading System:
Specials Quality:Occasionally a puppy will come along that simply takes my breath away. This puppy will remain with me until the right person comes along that has previous show ring experience and will show this dog beyond a simple championship title. Usually this caliber of puppy will be offered only with a "breeders terms" contract.
Show / Breeding Quality:
Guaranteed to finish their championship, provided they are trained, groomed and handled correctly.
Usually a slight difference between pet and show/breeding quality. Might be a little steep in shoulder layback (steeper shoulders usually allow the dog greater speed and can be an asset in some sports) or possibly a testicle not quite descended yet. The over all quality will be good enough that only a trained eye could detect the difference between this puppy and a show quality puppy. (Ch "Austin" was sold as a pet and re-evaluated at maturity. She finished her championship with 5 major wins.)
$1,300 uncropped, $1,600 ears cropped
With a Fanta C Giant Schnauzer puppy, you can expect:
- COMPANION QUALITY PUPPY
- A healthy, well socialized puppy.
- Tail docked and dew claws removed.
- Ears cropped by a Veterinarian specialist unless requested uncropped prior to 7 weeks old.
- Three year health guarantee in writing.
- Shots, worming and heartworm prevention current for puppies age, in writing.
- Grooming experience appropriate for the age of the puppy.
- Written information for nutrition and care.
- Copies of all health screening of parents. (upon request)
- Breeder support for the lifetime of your puppy.
- AKC registration application. Limited registration status for pets. Co-ownership required until proof of altering is done.
click here for current photos of available puppies
All of the above with the exception that the puppy will have full registration status and share co-ownership with breeder until the contract is completed.
Please contact me for availability.
We can accept MC, Visa, Discover and Paypal.
State law requires that I charge 7% sales tax on puppies that are picked up here.
Nancy Nier Prince
(PET POURRI GROOMING)